A. R. Asadi, “Cognitive Ledger Project: Towards Building Personal Digital Twins Through Cognitive Blockchain,” 2021 2nd International Informatics and Software Engineering Conference (IISEC), 2021, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/IISEC54230.2021.9672433.
Recent ML Studies
- Lifting uniform learners via distributional decomposition. (arXiv:2303.16208v1 [stat.ML])
- PAC-Bayesian bounds for learning LTI-ss systems with input from empirical loss. (arXiv:2303.16816v1 [stat.ML])
- Attention in a family of Boltzmann machines emerging from modern Hopfield networks. (arXiv:2212.04692v2 [cs.LG] UPDATED)
- Minimal Width for Universal Property of Deep RNN. (arXiv:2211.13866v2 [stat.ML] UPDATED)
- Environmental Sensor Placement with Convolutional Gaussian Neural Processes. (arXiv:2211.10381v4 [stat.ML] UPDATED)